Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) 45mm (PRODUCT)RED Aluminum Case with (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band - (PRODUCT)RED
The largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level,¹ take an ECG anytime,² and access mindfulness and sleep tracking apps. You can also track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and pilates.
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance, and swimproof design³
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app²
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere¹
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications⁴
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favorites like running, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging⁵
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face, and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers⁶
- Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
- ¹Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- ²The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS.
- See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- ³Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean.
- However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
- ⁴Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
- ⁵Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- ⁶Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. $9.99/month after trial. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation.
- One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/promo/pdf/EN_US_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf.
Apple Watch (Series 7) October 2021 41 mm - Aluminium Red - Sport band Red
- Manufacturing part numbers (MPN) :
- Release Year :
- Storage :
- Heart Rate Monitor :
- OS :
- Microphone :
- Speaker :
- Color :
- Apple Watch Face Size :
- Band Type :
- Generation :
- Release Date :
- Body Material :
- Band Color :
- Bluetooth :
- Collection :
Apple Watch Edition
- Model :
Apple Watch Series 7
- GPS :
- Network :
- Brand :
- Weight :