Compact and capable, the Canon EOS Rebel T7 is a sleek entry-level DSLR featuring versatile imaging capabilities and a helpful feature-set. Incorporating a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, the T7 produces high-resolution stills with notable clarity, reduced noise, and a flexible native sensitivity range from ISO 100-6400 for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also afford shooting continuously at up to 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as Full HD 1080/30p video recording. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision when recording video or photographing in live view. The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
• A large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor serves as a bright means for live view shooting and image playback.
• An optical pentamirror viewfinder presents a bright, clear view of the scene when shooting stills and is ideal for quick-paced subject tracking and working in bright conditions.
• Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting.
• Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices using the Camera Connect app.
• Compatible with the full lineup of Canon EF and EF-S-mount lenses.
• UPC: 013803302721
• MPN: 2727C002IN THE BOX:-LP-E10 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack-LC-E10 Battery Charger-Neck Strap
Compact - Canon EOS Rebel T7 - Black
- Megapixels :
- Color :
- Body only :
- Model :
EOS Rebel T7
- SD Type :
- Camera type :
- Sensor format :
- HDMI Output :
- Image Stabilization :
- Brand :
- Weight :
- Height :
- Width :
- Depth :