Compact and capable, the black Sony Alpha a7C mixes the quality and advantages of a full-frame sensor with an especially portable and sleek body design. Featuring a 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor, the a7C offers hybrid abilities to suit both photo and video recording needs along with a form factor for everyday, all-day carry.
The full-frame sensor and BIONZ X image processor offer up to a 15 stop dynamic range along with UHD 4K video recording, extended sensitivity from ISO 50-204800, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps for working with moving subjects. The sensor also houses a Fast Hybrid AF system, which uses 693 phase-detection points and 425 contrast detection areas for quick, intelligent, and precise autofocus performance with support for Real-time Eye AF and Tracking AF technologies. Also benefiting both photo and video needs is 5-axis in-body image stabilization, which compensates for up to five stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Compact and lightweight body design, along with a rangefinder-inspired layout, make the a7C a sleek and portable camera for everyday shooting. Compared to other a7-series cameras, the a7C is approximately 20% smaller and lighter, akin to the size of an APS-C-format camera.
- A 0.39"-type XGA OLED electronic viewfinder is featured and has a 2.36m-dot resolution and 0.59x magnification for bright, clear viewing in high detail.
- Rear 3.0" 921.6k-dot rear LCD features a side-open vari-angle design along to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It's also a touchscreen for intuitive control and playback.
- Magnesium-alloy chassis along with a weather-sealed design offers a durable overall construction for use in a variety of conditions.
- The large-capacity NP-FZ100 battery offers approximately 740 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD or 680 shots per charge when working with the EVF.
- Both 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports are available for greater audio recording control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7C to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. Support for both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands also enables wireless tethered shooting support.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
In the Box
- Sony Alpha a7C Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Sony Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- Sony Body Cap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
A perfect pairing for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras, the Sonnar T FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens offers excellent resolution and a fast f/1.8 aperture for photographers looking for a high-performing normal-length prime. By using three aspherical elements and Zeiss's legendary T* anti-reflective coating, this lens exhibits an absolute minimum of aberrations and flare. It also has a linear autofocus motor and internal focus design for fast, responsive AF and achieving a minimum focus distance of 1.6'. Additionally, the lens is dust and moisture resistant and uses a nine-blade circular diaphragm for smooth, rounded bokeh.
Hybrid Sony Alpha a7C
- Manufacturing part numbers (MPN) :
- Megapixels :
- Resolution :
6000 x 4000
- Color :
- Lens Brand :
- Image Stabilization :
- Maximum lens aperture :
- Focal Length :
- Body only :
- Model :
- Lens Model :
Sony Sonnar T Fe 55MM F/1.8
- SD Type :
- Camera type :
- Sensor format :
- HDMI Output :
- Brand :
- Weight :
- Height :
- Width :
- Depth :