COVID-19 : Delivery guaranteed, clean products 😘 COVID-19 : Delivery guaranteed, clean products (Learn More) 😘
Laptops released in 2019
Our very best Refurbished 2019 Laptops:-72%
Fresh products - our home collection.
All products39 products
- MAX PRICE: $2,100.00$139 $2,100$2,100
Screen size (inches)
Graphic Card Type
Hard Drive Interface
Method of Payment
Delivered in business days
Choose a refurbished computer from Back Market
With a much more affordable price than a new model, a refurbished computer is every bit as good. And the news is spreading, with more people than ever opting for this economical and eco-friendly way of accessing the latest technology. At Back Market, we have a wide selection of devices for you to choose from.
What is a refurbished computer?
Having done very little in the way of computing tasks, an unused computer gets returned to sender and sent to a specialized laboratory. It undergoes many tests, to clarify its ability to perform – including many of its individual elements. This is what the industry defines as a refurbished computer. Much cheaper than its in-store counterparts, this equipment is still in perfect working order and will serve its purpose for a long time. They tend to be slightly more expensive than a second-hand computer sold by an individual, but these refurbished devices also come with a guarantee of several months – completely justifying the difference.
During this period, your certified pre-owned computer from Back Market is protected against any malfunction. In case of trouble, you simply return it to us for a free repair, exchange or full refund – something you don’t normally associate with used computers. Additionally, you’ll get a 14-day peace of mind period in case you change your mind. Something else practically unheard of when buying a used or second-hand product.
Buy your computer from Back Market for the best price
Dreaming of buying a cheap computer? Go to Back Market’s website to refine your search and find the refurbished computer that’s right for you.
- Start by indicating the price you’re willing to pay for your refurbished computer, by creating a price range that will automatically refine the selection of proposed models.
- You can also choose to refine by certain brands you know you like.
- Then confirm the external state you’re happy with. If you’re willing to receive a device with some signs of wear and tear, you’ll save a lot more money.
- The color, year of release and camera output may also form part of your selection criteria.
- As might the delivery timeframe and method of payment.
- Finally, complete your choice by selecting the warranty period that’s suited to your needs, mostly ranging between 12 and 60 months (depending on the model).
If you’re searching for a way to upgrade your computer at a low price, check out the selection of refurbished computers available at Back Market. It’s the best way to save money without compromising on quality.