All Android products
Fresh products - our home collection.
All products1,282 products
The average price is $256.00
Is the phone Unlocked or tied to a carrier?
Method of Payment
Delivered in business days
Get a refurbished Android smartphone from Back Market
Known for their responsiveness and long battery lives, Android smartphones are more popular now than ever. With plenty of brands and price points available, you’re sure to find the refurbished Android smartphone that’s right for you on Back Market.
What is a refurbished Android smartphone?
Some smartphones are simply not suitable for their users. Yet despite having only been used for a few days or weeks, and in perfect working order, they cannot be resold as ‘new’ devices. As they are still quite capable of running for many years, these Android devices get ‘refurbished’ by Back Market, meaning they pass through the hands of qualified experts working in specialized laboratories to get tested against a number of performance indicators. If a component is malfunctioning, it is immediately replaced. These refurbished Android devices then get repackaged for resale at a significantly reduced price – much to the delight of their new owner.
Unlike the experience you would get if you were to buy a ‘used’ Android smartphone, these refurbished Android devices are also protected against future malfunctions with a 12-month minimum warranty. During this period, if you come across anything not working as it should on your cheap Android device, you can immediately send it back for a repair or exchange as well as a full refund.
How to buy your Android smartphone from Back Market
When selecting your reduced price refurbished Android smartphone, Back Market recommends filtering the options with the following criteria:
- First, select the price range that fits your budget by moving the cursor.
- Then select all the brand(s) you’re interested in – Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Acer, LG, etc.
- And if you know the model you’re after, you can also input that information into the filter, or leave it blank to keep your options open.
- Then indicate the external state of the device you’re happy with. Some are practically brand new, with very little in the way of wear and tear, while others have been loved for longer and carry the signs of that. This is one of the most significant factors to consider when choosing your certified pre-owned Android smartphone, as it has the biggest impact on the price.
- You can also input other criteria, such as color and storage capacity, to help further refine your search.
- Finally, choose the warranty period you’d like to get with your device. It’s usually between 12 and 60 months.
As you can see, buying a refurbished Android smartphone from Back Market has plenty of advantages. You can save between 10 and 60% off the in-store price of a new model, while enjoying the same peace-of-mind guarantees and doing your bit for the environment at the same time.