Our very best Refurbished GPS:-39%
Fresh products - our home collection.
All products57 products
- PriceThe average price is $177.00
Delivered in business days
Method of Payment
Get a cheap GPS with Back Market
It’s not always easy to find your way without a helping hand, and some of us are better than others. If you need some help in this area, consider a refurbished GPS for your car. Back Market has a wide range of devices to choose from.
The benefits of a refurbished GPS
A GPS has many advantages. It can help you find the best route, provide real-time traffic updates and alert you to accidents further down the road. A refurbished GPS has all these same benefits?, plus a few more.
- A refurbished GPS is cheaper than a new device, yet still in perfect working order and condition. You’ll find them for up to 50% less on Back Market’s site.
- Our certified pre-owned GPS devices come with multi-month warranties, differentiating them from other used GPS products sold by individuals. With this in place, there are no bad surprises. Your refurbished GPS arrives ready to go out of the box, and you’re protected against future possible malfunctions. If there’s a problem, you can repair it, exchange it or ask for a full refund.
Did you know? Our refurbished GPS devices are tested in specialized laboratories
In order to ensure that each cheap GPS device sold at Back Market is in perfect working order, we only work with specialized laboratories and technicians. They test our products against a number of control points and replace any components showing signs of failure.
How to buy a GPS from Back Market
Have we convinced you of the many advantages of buying a refurbished GPS, starting with the price? Then head over to Back Market’s website to refine your selection and place your order:
- Choose the brand you like.
- The maximum price you’re willing to pay.
- Select the condition you want your device to arrive in, with regard to the exterior look and feel and signs of wear and tear. The internal functionality of each device is the same following a series of meticulous tests each refurbished GPS device is subjected to.
- Refine your selection further by indicating any in-built storage capacity you require.
- Then, choose a color and select a warranty period between 12 and 24 months.
While it might be the price of a refurbished GPS that first attracts you, you’ll also be won over by the environmental benefits of these devices. By giving them a second life, you’re preventing premature recycling and doing your bit for the planet.