Refurbished Apple MacBook
Our very best Refurbished Apple Macbook:-68%
Fresh products - our home collection.
All products650 products
The average price is $866.00
Screen size (inches)
Latest OS compatibility
Method of Payment
Delivered in business days
Buy a refurbished MacBook for a lot less money and with a lot more trust
Why spend a ton of cash at the Apple Store if you can get a like-new used MacBook from Back Market? We have similar warranties as Apple and we promise that our "Mint" products look just as great as new ones.
Should I get a refurbished Mac or MacBook?
If you want a desktop, then a refurbished Mac or refurbished iMac is probably a better fit for you. These are better for more ergonomic sitting positions, and have slightly more powerful processors. To find the certified pre-owned MacBook that fits your needs, consider the strengths that these different models possess:
- Refurbished MacBook Air: probably the most common used MacBook because of its relatively entry-level price, sleek build/design, and stellar functionality. The MacBook Air may be the cheapest MacBook, but don't be fooled, it packs a punch and should be more than powerful enough for almost all business professionals, students, and casual users.
- Refurbished MacBook Pro: you can find a ton of used MacBook Pros on our website, and most of them will probably be a hair more expensive than MacBook Air models from the same year. But the MacBook Pro is slightly more powerful, has more ports, and all models made during or after 2012 come with a Retina display, which will give you a much better viewing experience than the MacBook Air. The first MacBook Air to get a Retina display was the 2018 model. And trust me, this display is no simple marketing gimmick. It's super nice and I suggest getting a refurbished MacBook that has one of these if you intend on spending a lot of time using your new refurbished laptop.
- Refurbished MacBook: although this product was technically discontinued in 2019, it was the slimmest MacBook on the market when it was still around, but unfortunately was more expensive than the MacBook Air when it was sold new. But now the rules have changed. If you get a MacBook refurbished, you can find it for 30%-70% of the original price. Heck, maybe you can even find an even better discount or bargain than that! The point is, if you find a good deal on a refurbished MacBook, don't overlook it simply because this model was discontinued. These are super thin and super capable, you may just fall in love with this if you get one.
- Refurbished Mac Mini: Although this is technically a desktop, it's hard to really call it that since it's so small. If you don't want to pay the full price to get a MacBook refurbished, than this refurbished Mac may be the right choice for you. But just remember, since this is a desktop, you're going to need your own monitor, mouse, and keyboard, so you may need to be a little geeky or tech-savvy to make a nice setup with this thing. But yeah, it really isn't that hard and if this interests you than this may be the perfect cheap Mac for you.
- Refurbished Mac Pro: Apple keeps changing the design of the Mac Pro, the old ones used to have a "cheese grater" design, then the company decided to go for a controversial yet kinda cool cylinder, and now Apple has gone back to the cheese grater box yet again. Let's not get stuck on the external build, though, this thing is super powerful, but also super expensive. Unless you're a super geek who's doing some really intense movie or video editing--or some other functions that require a ton of processing power--then you probably don't really need to look this way.
- Refurbished iMac: This is the ultimate all-in-one desktop computer. If you spend all your time at your desk, then there's really no point getting a MacBook refurbished because this thing is just so nice. But once again, you'll have to get a separate keyboard and mouse since this is obviously not a laptop. Not to mention the fact that you can't really carry it around and take it places--at least not easily. It is important to mention, though, that refurbished iMacs are generally more powerful than MacBooks.
A wide range of affordable and cheap MacBooks
Whatever projects you’re working on, a cheap MacBook can get the job done. As long as you get a refurbished MacBook that isn't too old, it should be able to do all the tasks that a new one can. For this reason, I wouldn't suggest getting a MacBook used that's over 5 years old if you plan to use it every day in a professional setting. So go ahead, take advantage of that sweet deal you see on our website, there's no reason why you shouldn't have an affordable MacBook!
Why getting a MacBook refurbished is a great choice
It really is an easy decision: a refurbished MacBook can give you the same performance and look just as good as a new unit. Because all of these have went through the hands of professionals--as opposed to typical used MacBooks that are sold without certified factory checks--you can trust they will be just as dependable as new units.